- Here you have to mark out pencils, draw lines from the tip () of the pencils, and use the numbers in the pencils. The lines go through the cells from the tip of pencils.
- A pencil is a straight group of one or more cells with the tip (the lead) at one end. The line from the tip goes through the center of cells horizontally, vertically, or turning.
- The cell with a number in the pencil, shows the length of the pencil. One pencil may have no, one, or several numbers in its cells.
- The line from the tip of the pencil goes through one or as many cells as the number in the pencil.
- The line from a pencil cannot cross itself or branch off.
List of puzzles
- Double Choco
- Five Cells
- Ripple Effect
- Tentai Show