- Fill in the cells under the following rules.
- Cells with a circle remain white and must be a “Misaki” (Promontory), while cells without a circle cannot be a “Misaki”. A white Misaki cell has only one of the cells next to it remaining white and the rest have to be black (vertically and horizontally).
- The numbers in the circles indicate how many white cells form a straight line from the Misaki cell. At the cells with empty circles, any number of white cells may form a straight line.
- White cells have to form a continuous network.
- Neither black cells nor white cells can be linked to be 2×2 square or larger.
List of puzzles
- Double Choco
- Five Cells
- Ripple Effect
- Tentai Show