- Fill in the cells under the following rules.
- You cannot fill in cells containing numbers.
- A number tells the number of continuous white cells. Each area of white cells contains only one number in it and they are separated by black cells.
- The black cells are linked to be a continuous wall.
- Black cells cannot be linked to be 2×2 square or larger.
FeaturesNurikabe rules are more complex than some other puzzles, but it is still popular with both beginners and experts. Black cells stretch like mollusc and make a linked wall on the grid. As the cells stretch and be linked, you will feel the sense of achievement. The starting point is 1 (you can fill four cells of its sides; up, down, right, and left cells). Enjoy!
List of puzzles
- Chained Block
- Choco Banana
- Double Choco
- Five Cells
- Ripple Effect
- Tentai Show